Bedros Keuilian Podcast Show
Author: Bedros KeuilianSubscribed: 2,301Played: 71,537
036. How to GET What You WANT!
035. How to Attract the Perfect 10
034. How to Build a Profitable Business in 2023
033. Why Your Friends Keep You BROKE...
032. Never LOSE again (and what it takes to WIN)
031. 5 Life Lessons That Made Me Millions
030. 9 Books Every Man MUST Read
029. 10 Habits Of The Rich And Successful
028. How to take back CONTROL of YOUR LIFE
027. 17 Life Lessons for Young Men
026. Top 14 Traits of High Performers (Do These Now!)
025. 4 Millionaire Skills I Wish I Knew at 18
024. Why You Should NEVER Compromise On Your Goals
023. 7 Things Men Do To Ruin Their Lives
022. They Want You To Fail
021. How To BREAK Your Limiting Beliefs
020. My $200,000,000 Morning Routine
019. The Millionaire Mindset
018. How To Become A High Performing Leader
017. 8 Things That Will Change Your Life
I'm a woman, and this episode is just as relevant for women as it is for men.
Interesting, you're such a good story teller. I had the whole story playing in head like a movie scene 😂. Love this episode...
I can agree that these tips are positive and accurate. Just annoying to always hear examples of "stop playing video games" and "turn off notifications." What about content creators that create content around video games or other media? Or just having balance in your life in general. A person can still have success in life and have a balance of rest and pleasure. Obviously you have to make sacrifices and have seasons of being aggresive but no one can go forever on non stop work and grind and discipline.
Absolutely loved this episode! Thanks for being a mentor to millions, Pete! 😉
This is just awesome to hear. Such truth! As hard as it is to hear, it's exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks guys!
Love the fact you used the comparison between war and entrepreneurship. It really is like going to battle and fighting every single day until your last breath
Gosh I LOVED LOVED this episode! I used to hate strategizing but now I love it because it brings in money! I made £3k in one month from the 5x5 grid. Thanks guys
I deffo believe there are parts of you that didn't feel loveable, but you've found fulfilment. So happy for you. Thank you for this episode!
That was amazing!! Thankyou!!
great listen, really inspiring!
awesome podcast Craig and Bedros!!! Great job 🙌👊
Killer... Never peak