Author: Her First $100KSubscribed: 10,859Played: 86,588
Join money expert Tori Dunlap as she guides you on how to make more, spend less, and feel financially confident in a world run by rich white men. Through solo episodes and special guest interviews, you’ll walk away with resources to get, save, and grow money to gain financial freedom and kick some patriarchal ass at the same time. New episodes drop every Tuesday, and mini-episodes drop every other Thursday.
76. Pay Inequity in Women's Athletics with Ilona Maher
91. Understanding Hidden Financial Challenges for Military and Nomadic Families with Lauren Taylor
90. How Much Do I Need to Retire?
89. Navigating Unexpected Loss with Tiffany Aliche
88. Financial Therapy with the Shrink Chicks
87. Guide to Financial Spring Cleaning
86. Anxiety, Feet Pics, and Buzzfeed Drama with Kelsey Darragh
84. How to Choose the Best Credit Card
83. Managing Finances with a Disability with Xian Horn
82. Motherhood Killed My Career with Emily Tisch Sussman
81. What to Do if You’re Laid Off
80. Quitting Corporate with Amy Porterfield
79. I'm Afraid to Talk About My Net Worth: Tori's Interview on Other People's Pockets
78. How to Manage Inconsistent Income with Barbara Sloan
75. Working Through Money Trauma with Shannah Game
74. Life Insurance 101 with Ladder
73. Sustaining the Fight for Women's Rights with Lina AbiRafeh
71. Ask Tori: My Emotions are Ruining my Finances
this was very helpful!
Thanks for sharing.....https://www.yourtexasbenefits.ltd/
Why isn't Season 2 on this platform? I was waiting for it and found out it's not here anymore
Planning of satellite launches to improve the Internet communications of London occurs by saturation of a low orbit of small satellites. OneWeb was one of these manufacturers, despite the problems in production due to pandemia. https://british-spacenews.com/tag/sutherland-spaceport/
It's interesting because I agree with a lot of what you both are saying here. However, I could also argue nearly every one of your points. Biggest being the cult mentality- cruises, trips, team building - you know big, successful companies do this as well. My dream of working for Amazon as an example ;)
Weirdest way I made money was when I was traveling in Japan I found a Craigslist ad to do voiceover for an app used during Tokyo olympics, made $50 cash for a few hours of work.
weirdest way I made money. unloading people's shopping carts for the quarter in their cart
Absolutely in LOVE. Recommending this to everyone who will listen. This podcast has opened my eyes to privileges I didn't even know I had and have and the struggles kept in the shadows that people are facing that are straight up CRIMINAL. So happy to be being educated about these issues so I can help advocate for their ABOLISHMENT.
Big fan of this show! Tori does a great job bringing on experts with unique money-related stories. I can feel her money confidence through the phone and it’s contagious!
I love Tori's content, very excited to catch up on this
So excited for this ❤❤❤