Author:Subscribed: 0Played: 0
Introducing the Sharon Says So Podcast with Sharon McMahon
1. Alabama - The Man Who Almost Wasn't Vice President with Abi Ayres
3. The Man Who Named a Bluebird After Me with Carlos Whittaker
4. Arizona: The Confession with Jami Nato
5. How to Stop Being Wrong with Adam Grant
6. Arkansas: The Lost Year with Bethanie Garcia
7. California - Father of National Parks with Kendra Adachi
8. How to Be a Good Internet Citizen with Glo Atanmo
9. Colorado - Angel of the Rockies with Jessica Malaty Rivera
10. How to be a Good News Consumer with Jessica Yellin
12. Waging Peace with Diana Oestreich
13. Why Texas Can’t Secede with Sharon McMahon
14. How Setting Boundaries Can Create Peace with Nedra Tawwab
15. Delaware: Census Taker of the Sky with Quigley Goode
16. Thank you for Voting with Erin Geiger Smith
17. Sharon Answers Your Questions #1
18. Florida: Florida Forever with Dani Coke
19. Georgia: A Grand Mansion of Sound with Sharon McMahon
such a good series about an important time in our countrys history that is generally untold!
This. This episode. Gah. Made my eyes sweat. Thank you for all you are doing Sharon! ❤️
This episode reminded me that I want to live in a happy world and stay positive and that I dont have to let anyone change that about me. Thank you for the reminder!
the guest spoke so quickly it made me anxious
The library was very close to my house and on Saturdays and in the summer I would go and stay for hours reading before I am would bring books home and eventually drop them in the bathtub! I love what David Rubenstein said about reading being vital!
Hello from Toledo, Ohio! I was excited to hear you discuss the "war," we tell people this portion of history & people think it's a story, just a legend!
I know Sharon understands what she means when she says "our democracy" but occasionally I feel like the definition must be shared. Our government is a Democratic Republic and the principle of democracy prevails because the people have a voice. A straight Democracy would be where every person votes on every thing without going through a representative.
what a crazy story! thank you for sharing it so well!!
Carousel of Progress!!! Hall of Presidents!! Thunder Mountain!!
This is now one of my favorite podcast episodes ever!
Noah Webster is one of my favorite people! Thank you!!
I so share the flying fears but don't let it stop me. She mentioned trains. Quite a few years ago took my first train from Windsor to Toronto. Was so thankful not traveling in plane. Got comfy in my chair, stretched out and opened the morning newspaper to read while occasionally looking out window. I kid you not, front page of newspaper in large letters Train Crash Killing Several along with all the pictures. 😳
this episode was incredible, I loved learning about Clara Brown.....just wow
Listening to the Sharon Says So podcast is like listening to the sweetest, gentlest Fargo episode ever. I love her and I love being informed!
I learned a lot and was so entertained! great first episode!!!!
Yes Yes Yes, kill the lies and replace them with the truth.
As a Utah girl myself I feel like I'm getting so much street smarter already!! This is quickly becoming my favorite podcast!
Love all of her stories, facts, and posts on Instagram. Can't wait to binge all of this!!
My 7 year old and I enjoyed listening to the sled dog story together. thanks, Sharon for sharing your stories and friends with us ! I've been waiting for this podcast for awhile :)
We love Sharon! Her content is educational, informative, fun, and family friendly. My 12 year old has loved every episode so far.