Self Care IRL
Author: Ty AlexanderSubscribed: 1,184Played: 9,344
Welcome to Self Care IRL, a brave space for you to create better wellness experiences. Join me, Ty Alexander, wellness blogger and best selling author of "Things I Wish I Knew Before My Mom Died", as I explore strategies and ideas for becoming your best self. This podcast will inspire you to take life by the horns and enjoy the ride despite your traumas or circumstances.
Topics include relationships (especially the one with self), transitions, inner growth, life purpose, spirituality, and whatever else the world throws our way. Sharing the most intimate parts of myself with you...this is Self Care IRL, a podcast by Ty Alexander.
Use the hashtag #SelfCareIRL to chat about each episode on the Innanets!
92. 7 Pieces of Advice That Will Change Your Mentality
91. What is Toxic Positivity and how can you stop doing it?
89. Listen to this to get better at manifesting your dreams
88. Three things grief does to us all
87. Life lessons I learned from deejaying NYFW
85. IDK who needs to hear this but... (part 1)
83. Nine things you need to do to move forward
80. All the ways I’m living a soft life… join me?
78. Ten polite ways to say no to someone
76. How to build your friendship circle from scratch
75. Ten ways to tell your friends the truth
74. Here's what grief sounds like (also you are not alone)