The Self Love Fix
Author: Beatrice KamauSubscribed: 15,840Played: 287,609
Are you ready to finally step into your worthiness and magnetism? Are you tired of your limiting beliefs and self-doubt affecting every aspect of your life? You deserve to live an abundant life, you deserve to desire and achieve all of your dreams, and most importantly, you deserve to embody unshakable self-confidence.
Believe it or not, I didn’t always embody self-trust. Most of my life, I lived at the mercy of what other people thought of me. It was only during a very low point I experienced during grad school where I asked myself, “Where does your need for perfectionism come from?”
This was a game-changing moment for me. For the first time in my life, I asked myself about the origins of my behavior instead of blaming myself for them.
From then on, I promised to live out my passion and mission for embodying my true essence and to teach others to do the same.
That’s exactly why I created this podcast. This podcast is all about helping you shift from shame, people-pleasing, codependency, low self-esteem, and self-doubt and into alignment, expansion, and unapologetic self-trust through spirituality and healing the inner-child.
For more information about the podcast, or other ways you can work with me, visit: www.beatricekamau.com
I would love to connect with you more on social media! You can find me at:
234 if things never go PAST a situationship but you want an actual relationship, listen to this
233 5 Things I Would Do if I were Single + Dating in 2024
231 An Unexpected Chat on Dating and Unworthiness
229. You're dating life isn't changing because of THIS
224. Don't Give Up On Dating! A Relationship IS Meant For You
223. Our Dating Story and How We Knew We Wanted to Be Together
222. Why Finding a Partner that Leads, Plans, + is Ambitious Has Been Difficult for You
221. The DOUBTING Phase of Relationships No One Talks About
219. Why You're Not "Doomed" to "Being Single Forever" + Why God is Not Out to Get You
215. Transcending Perfectionism, Imposter Syndrome, + the Confidence to put your POWERFUL work in the online space with STA Alum Taccarra Davenport