考试英语听力材料(高考)13 长对话
Description
2020年高考(全国I卷)英语听力 长对话(1)
Hi,Lucy, this is Pete.
嗨,露西,我是皮特。
Hi,what's up?
嗨,有什么事吗?
Listen,I'm afraid I'll be a little late tonight. Remember I said earlier that I would pick you up at six? Now, I'm going to meet you at about a quarter to seven, as there's been a problem here at work.
听着,我今晚恐怕会晚会儿。记得我之前说6点来接你吗? 现在我会在6点45和你见面,因为我工作上遇到了一个问题。
OK.Don't worry. The film begins at eight. I'll wait.
好的,别担心。电影八点开始,我等你就行了。
Good.Get something to eat before I arrive. Okay?
好的,我到之前你去吃点儿东西,好吧?
I will.
我会的。
2020年高考(全国I卷)英语听力 长对话(2)
Hi,Mark. I've decided to leave the company. I had an amazing time here. But it is time for me to move on.
嗨,马克,我已经决定离开这家公司了。我在这里过得很开心,但现在是时候继续前行了。
May I ask why, Cathy? I do hope that you stay with us here.
凯西,方便问一下你原因吗?我真心希望你能和我们一起。
Well,you know, I've got a new job in a big engineering firm. It's a management position.
嗯,你知道,我在一家大型工程公司找到了一份新工作,一个管理的职位。
Well,you know, I've got a new job in a big engineering firm. It's a management position.
嗯,你知道,我在一家大型工程公司找到了一份新工作,一个管理的职位。
In that case, I think that I understand your decision and you have my support.
那样的话,我想我理解你的决定,我也支持你。
Thanks for understanding. But I can work here two more weeks.
谢谢你的理解。但是我可以在这里多工作两个星期。
That's great. Will you be able to finish your present project?
太好了。你能完成你现在的项目吗?
Sure.And if you hire someone within ten days, I'd be happy to provide training in my areas.
当然。如果你能在十天内招到人,我很乐意就我的领域提供培训。
2020年高考(全国I卷)英语听力 长对话(3)
Well done! Congratulations! How are you feeling?
好样的!恭喜你!感觉怎么样?
Tired. I'm just tired.
累,就是累。
But you did so well to get second place in today's car race.
不过你在今天的赛车比赛中得了第二名,真的很棒。
Well,I came out here aiming for the gold. I got third place last time and it was not the result I had hoped for.
嗯,我是冲着金牌来的。上次我拿到了第三名,那并不是我希望的结果。
What happened today? You were looking extremely good at the start.
今天怎么了?开始的时候感觉很棒。
I blew it. The car was a bit out of control.
我搞砸了,汽车有点失控了。
Some people might have given up at that point.
如果是别人的话可能就放弃了。
I was determined to do it to finish the round.
我决心完成这一回合。
So what now?
那么现在呢?
</sp




