040: 3 Women Share Their Real Desire On Fire Experience
You’ve heard us (Ellie and Aimee) talk a lot about the live Desire on Fire Experience — but what are the actual experiences of women who have attended?
In this episode, we dive into a conversation with Jeanette, Caitlin, and Rachelle — three amazing past Desire on Fire Experience attendees. These women all came to The Experience from very different places. They were in varying seasons of life, had individual longings and struggles, and (as you’ll hear) all had distinct responses to specific moments of the event.
They offer an intimate, courageous look at what they found inside The Experience: what they felt confronted by, what broke them open, and what’s changed for them since.
We know you’re going to love this conversation, and hopefully you’ll hear some of your own story and feel the possibility of what The Experience could offer you.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- All the judgements, discomforts, and insecurities that came up for them along the way
- Learning how to discern resistance — and knowing when it’s right to break through and say “yes” anyway
- What we can do when we encounter women who have what we wish we had
- What has shifted for these women as a result of participating in the Experience and other courses through Desire on Fire
- PLUS — how to save $500 on the upcoming Desire on Fire Experience in October 2022
Connect with Caitlin Lili:
Connect with Rachelle Hoppel:
Connect with Jeanette Soloma Hale:
Join us (and 300+ women!) in-person at the Desire on Fire Experience event, October 1-2 in Southern California!
Code: DESIRE for $500 off the regular ticket price!
Explore our website: https://www.desireonfire.com/
Come and join our FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DesireOnFire/
And connect with us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/desireonfire/
Connect with Aimee:
Connect with Ellie: