044: Aimee's First Sex with a Woman!
This is Aimee, and I recently had an experience that was exciting, expanding, and full of surprises of all kinds — my first time having sex with another woman.
This felt like a big deal for a number of reasons (which I share in this episode), so I invited my dear friend Kelley Bode back to the podcast to interview me and have a real, no-holds-barred convo about this encounter.
In this episode, you’ll get it all: the draw I couldn’t deny, the ways I felt challenged, how I stayed true to myself, and all the juicy (and oily!) details of the night itself.
This is a pretty vulnerable share for me, but I want to explore it out loud, because my hope is that it can bring some opening for other women who might have been in the same place as I was.
I’m on this journey to honor and listen to ALL of my desire — which includes both my sacred “yes” and my sacred “no.” And part of this work is recognizing when (and why) something that’s been a “no” for a long time might become a “yes” when the person, place, and time are in alignment.
I think you’re gonna love this fun, sexy, playful, electric conversation!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- My past experiences of desiring women — and how this time was different
- How this woman challenged my Erotic Blueprint in super surprising ways
- Why it’s totally possible to have a desire and not be attached to its immediate fulfillment
- How I used super-clear, up-front communication to make this experience the most fulfilling it could be (and what we miss out on when we don’t say the thing that needs to be said)
- What this “means” about my sexual orientation (probably not what you expect)
Join us (and 300+ women!) in person at the Desire on Fire Experience event, October 29-30, in Southern California!
Code: DESIRE for $500 off the regular ticket price!
Explore our website: https://www.desireonfire.com/
Come and join our FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DesireOnFire/
And connect with us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/desireonfire/
Connect with Aimee:
Check out my instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/aimeebatuski/
Connect with Ellie:
Check out my instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/elliemontgomerie
Connect with Kelley Bode:
Check out Kelley’s Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/kelleymbode
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Betty Dodson - My Romantic Love Wars https://bookshop.org/books/my-romantic-love-wars-a-sexual-memoir/9781522685142
David Deida: https://deida.info/