#05: Navigating Life's Triumphs and Trials with Jayson and Liz Waller
In today's episode, dive into an open conversation as Jayson Waller and his wife, Liz Waller, share their life experiences. They discuss their childhoods, entrepreneurial journeys, and parenting challenges. The couple opens up about handling tough situations together. Stories about their children's lives, the importance of positivity, and how they met are also shared. This heartfelt episode offers insights into relationships, family, resilience, and personal growth.
Join them on a captivating journey that spans from their youth to the present, filled with inspiring moments and valuable life lessons.
- Discussions about business challenges and facing criticism head-on
- Insights into parenting styles, relationship dynamics, and personal growth
- Recounting stories of their initial meeting and connection
- Discussing relationships, family dynamics, and personal growth
- Narrating their path of growth and unconditional love
- Reflecting on life lessons from struggles and triumphs
BAM- Business and Mindset specializes in business and personal mindset coaching.
This will help you achieve success at a high level and keep your mindset right. Jayson Waller has built 4 companies from the ground up with 3 worth tens of millions of dollars and his latest was worth over 1 Billion dollars and was set to go public. Jayson has a proven track record in Scaling, Marketing, Branding, and growing Sales in multiple businesses all while maintaining a Positive and Healthy Mindset.
Check out Jayson’s website: https://www.jaysonwaller.com/
Check out the Podcast website: https://letstalkbam.com
Business and Money, formerly True Underdog is a Top 3 Entrepreneurship podcast on Apple hosted by Jayson Waller, Former CEO of POWERHOME Solar, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the USA, and his high-profile guests share motivational tips, inspiring stories, and business-building lessons to help each listener grow in their entrepreneurial journey.
- 00:00 : Prelude
- 01:13 : Introduction to his wife, Liz Waller
- 03:28 : How was the first day of filming for Liz?
- 04:13 :Thoughts on the loss of the company Power Home Solar
- 07:19 : Most people hate and want to see someone fail
- 10:39 : Being solution-based, not comfort-based
- 12:04 : Being a good guy
- 16:49 : Story about a mom talking shit
- 20:28 : Trailer trash vs. Hood rat
- 24:23 : Adult game night and how it started
- 28:10 : Having cancer
- 31:11 : Fentanyl awareness and protecting children
- 34:49 : They don't understand real success
- 39:10 : We have to do a better job of how we react
- 41:43 : The dark parts of Liz's childhood
- 43:30 : The first time Jayson and Liz met
- 47:56 : Getting married at a country club
- 51:11 : Having an abortion as a teenager
- 54:59 : Out of every bad situation, find the good
- 1:01:48 : The difference between being a great dad and being an angry dad
- 1:05:09 : What does it mean to be on vacation?
- 1:10:46 : You gotta be tough!
- 1:15:47 : People need to see and understand that you can be beautiful without having to dial yourself up
- 1:18:22 : How to support Jayson Waller Unleashed
- 1:18:37 : END
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices