#07: Conquering Anger and Embracing Growth with Jayson Waller
On today's episode of "Jayson Waller Unleashed", Jayson mentions his new reality TV show "BAM Fam" where he showcases his chaotic family life alongside his successful career as a business coach, podcaster, and author. He encourages listeners to overcome anger and negative emotions by focusing on the positive aspects of life and building strong relationships with a small circle of friends who support and challenge them. He emphasizes the importance of personal growth, self-improvement, and maintaining a positive perspective despite life's challenges.
- Overcoming anger and negativity and not letting incidents ruin your day
- Choosing positivity and focusing on good moments amid challenges
- The value of genuine friendships for overcoming tough times
- True happiness from family, growth, and positive experiences
- Embrace self-improvement over competing with others
BAM- Business and Mindset specializes in business and personal mindset coaching.
This will help you achieve success at a high level and keep your mindset right. Jayson Waller has built 4 companies from the ground up with 3 worth tens of millions of dollars and his latest was worth over 1 Billion dollars and was set to go public. Jayson has a proven track record in Scaling, Marketing, Branding, and growing Sales in multiple businesses all while maintaining a Positive and Healthy Mindset.
Check out Jayson’s website: https://www.jaysonwaller.com/
Check out the Podcast website: https://letstalkbam.com
Business and Money, formerly True Underdog is a Top 3 Entrepreneurship podcast on Apple hosted by Jayson Waller, Former CEO of POWERHOME Solar, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the USA, and his high-profile guests share motivational tips, inspiring stories, and business-building lessons to help each listener grow in their entrepreneurial journey.
- 00:00 : Prelude
- 01:14 : Introduction to the new episode
- 02:50 : Why would Jayson have a new show?
- 04:46 : How to control the anger
- 05:38 : How often do you allow a bad day to ruin your day?
- 09:00 : How you react matters for how you either finish the day
- 11:42 : Battles to blessings
- 14:41 : Finding out who your real friends are
- 16:54 : Relationships go both ways
- 19:08 : The power of leaning on a friend
- 20:56 : The importance of focusing on the things that make you happy
- 21:56 : Be the best version of yourself today
- 22:23 : END
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices