2023's laptops and wearables we may (or may not) see
The Verge’s Alex Cranz talks with senior reviewer Monica Chin about the laptops she saw at CES this year and what it means for 2023’s computer trends. Verge reviewer Victoria Song joins the show to discuss the FDA regulations behind health tech, and whether the stuff we saw at CES will ever be available in the United States.
- The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3i is the CES 2023 gadget I’m most excited for
- Lenovo Yoga Book 9i hands-on: the dual-screen future
- OLED plus E Ink: Lenovo’s ThinkBook Twist is halfway to my dream laptop
Lenovo ThinkPhone by Motorola hands-on: a ThinkPad’s best friend
The new Asus ZenBook Pro 14 leads a line of impressively refreshed OLED laptops
- Acer’s new Predator Helios laptops can pack a bright 250Hz Mini LED screen
- The LG Gram Style might be the prettiest laptop of 2023
- With PC sales down, laptop makers turn to services
- The HP Dragonfly Pro Chromebook is neat, but what's with the RGB?
- The regulatory maze behind health tech vaporware
Withings wants you to pee on its latest device
- How do you sell over-the-counter hearing aids when nobody knows who you are?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices