#25: Ryan Pineda
Ryan Pineda is a serial entrepreneur, founder of 6 different 7-8 figure businesses, real estate investor (500 houses flipped!), and former professional baseball player. He is also the host of the Wealthy Way Podcast.
In this episode, Ryan discusses his journey from being released by the Oakland A's to finding success in real estate – all while prioritizing faith, fulfillment, and meaningful relationships over financial success.
He also speaks about:
- Transitioning from broke minor league baseball player to "couch flipping" and real estate investing
- Why he went all-in on TikTok and the importance of consistency in social media creation
- Understanding wealth as more than just money
- His 'Make, Manage, Multiply' framework for achieving financial success
- Why he recommends house-flipping to jump-start your wealth building journey
- The dangers of money "addiction" and its impact on other aspects of life
- Continuously balancing work and personal life instead of chasing a mythical perfect work-life balance
- Throwing epic birthday parties for his kid as a way to bless others with unique experiences
- How Ryan's father raised him to be a present father himself, after experiencing neglect in his own childhood
- How his priorities changed after his newborn son's health crises in his first year of life
- The journey to achieving $100 million in revenue
Ryan’s charitable cause:
Homes for Hope, a Christian organization which partners with the building industry to break the cycle of poverty worldwide.
Books mentioned in this episode:
‘The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down’ by Brandon Turner
‘The God I Never Knew: How Real Friendship with the Holy Spirit Can Change Your Life’ by Robert Morris
‘The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus’ by Lee Strobel
‘Atomic Habits’ by James Clear
‘Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat’ by Michael Masterson
Connect with Ryan on socials: