#279 - How to Fix Dinner When You’re Never Home
We have a lot of things we’re managing right now, and the one thing that never goes anywhere, no matter our season or stage of life, is food. We have to eat, you guys. So in light of all of the things that take up our time in the evenings this season, how do we cook dinner? How do we make sure everybody eats when we never seem to be home at actual dinner time or even at the same time? Let’s Lazy Genius it.
Helpful Companion Links
- The Holiday Docket: The Lazy Genius Guide to Celebrating Well
- Last week’s episode on fall time - episode #278: How to Manage Your Time this Fall
- Episode #121: How to Build a Fall Dinner Queue
- Episode #276: How to Pack Lunch for Work
- My pal Anna Sale’s podcast Death, Sex, and Money
- Episode #225: The Shoe Episode
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.