#288 - How to Make the Rest of 2022 Easier
We’re in the middle of November. American Thanksgiving is next week which means that Christmas is in five minutes, and it’s easy to feel like we’re losing our minds a little bit with all the things. Today, we’re going to make the rest of 2022 easier with five fairly simple steps that will give you really practical help in making the next six or seven weeks feel good and enjoyable rather than rushed and stressful.
Helpful Companion Links
- The 2022 Holiday Gift Guide
- Episode #131: The Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
- Episode #206: The Lazy Genius Guide to Buying Great Gifts
- Episode #287: How I’m Making Dinner Easier for the Rest of the Year
- The Holiday Docket
- Check out my books The Lazy Genius Kitchen (includes my turkey recipe and How to Host Thanksgiving like a Lazy Genius) and The Lazy Genius Way
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.