#299 - What’s Saving My Life
We do these episodes about once a quarter for two reasons. One, it’s a wonderful practice that I want to remind you of as often as possible. And two, because our seasons of life change, so do the things that save them.
It’s really important to me that we pay attention to seasonal practices so that we get off that train of a linear life that goes from start to finish. That’s not how life works, so let’s remember what is working for us, bringing us joy, and saving our lives right now.
Helpful Companion Links
- Other episodes like this one: #251 - What’s Saving My Life Right Now, #286 - What’s Saving My Life, #236 - 10 Things Saving My Life Right Now, #275 - What’s Saving My Life Right Now
- North Carolina candle by Homesick
- Sunshine Curry video on Instagram
- The Next Right Thing Podcast
- Necklace separator
- Get the Latest Lazy Letter to see my book reviews every month.
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way!
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.