3 Ways to Learn to Regulate Your Emotions in Stressful Times & Approaching Disagreements with Respect and Positivity in Your Relationship
Today, I am going to share with you the conversation I had with Hannah Berner where we talk about the life lessons we all need to help us battle our individual life struggles, the reason why there is no set guidelines to dating and falling in love, and how to regulate your emotions when you need it the most.
You can order my new book 8 RULES OF LOVE at 8rulesoflove.com or at a retail store near you. You can also get the chance to see me live on my first ever world tour. This is a 90 minute interactive show where I will take you on a journey of finding, keeping and even letting go of love. Head to jayshettytour.com and find out if I'll be in a city near you. Thank you so much for all your support - I hope to see you soon.
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:29 How did you become a monk and how has your life changed since then?
- 05:54 Who was your first crush and what was the experience like?
- 08:45 What classes do you think are essential to living a fulfilled life?
- 12:52 Battling with anxiety and going against what your community expects you to do
- 16:48 Taking different practices from different traditions
- 19:56 There are no set guidelines when it come to dating and falling in love
- 24:15 How do you effectively argue with your partner?
- 29:40 Appreciating who your partner is and loving them unconditionally
- 31:47 How do you decide on what to share in public and still keep your personal life private?
- 35:10 How do you monitor social media and still live the best life?
- 39:22 What is your version of hell?
- 40:19 Hannah’s seven deadly sins
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.