#318 - 10 Foods I’m Stocking This Summer
Summer is here, and summer food is a bit different than food in other seasons. There are a lot of things that can impact the way we eat in the summer. Today, I want to get specific about the 10 foods I’m stocking this summer.
These are foods that will be a huge part of making summer cooking and eating easier. Ultimately, I hope it helps you see that having a list of your own would be good and what could be on it.
Helpful Companion Links
- My Summer Meal Formula post from a few years ago
- Episode #164: The Summer Meal Formula
- Smoothie Booster Cubes
- Episode #31: The Lazy Genius Makes a Smoothie
- Bri and Kendra Eat Stuff (BAKES): Barbecue Edition
- How to Make Yakisoba
- Noodles I buy on Amazon (affiliate link)
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way! (Affiliate links)
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.