#329 10 Things to Do When You Don’t Want to Cook
It is likely a time of transition in your life. We are going into a new season, fall is coming, school has started, and all of this impacts our energy and schedules no matter what our lives look like and who, if anyone, lives with us in our homes.
But you know what doesn’t change? Dinner. Dinner does not change.
This week, I’m joined by the happiest cooking teacher on the internet, Bri McKoy, to talk about 10 things to do when you don’t want to cook.
Helpful Companion Links
- Get Bri’s new book, The Cook’s Book (out August 29!)
- Fearless Chicken Tikka Masala
- Episode #97: One Simple Step That Changes Meal Planning Forever
- Episode #245: How I Personally Meal Plan
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way! (Affiliate links)
- Download a transcript of this episode. (Note: The interview portion of this episode is not transcribed, as per usual with Lazy Genius interview episodes. Thanks for understanding!)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.