371 - Grammy Family
In this episode, the guys discuss what’s needed to build & create your table successfully.
“God gives you the blessing, but it’s up to you to activate it.”
15:02 - “Don’t force anything that’s not natural or organic.” Walk confidently, knowing that events will happen when they’re supposed to.
28:30 - “Continue to have confidence for what’s to come.” Confidence is vital to elevate your success. It’s a factor that can be sensed while gaining the trust of others.
35:02 - Jemal explains the difference between buying and building your table.
40:58 - Are you aware that your pain is a part of the process?
48:10 - “Blessings and battles are both blessings.” Your setbacks can ignite your will to be successful, sometimes more than your success can. See “losses” as “lessons” and, learn to apply what they teach as you move forward.
What’s Needed To Build Your Table
- Clarity - capture & repurpose
- Creating a blueprint.
1) What’s your mission?
2) Do you have the desire to build a table?
- Remain in the moment you’re in. Take advantage of what’s happening in the present.
- Become more aware of when it’s time to make a decision.
- Plan to look for & take advantage of opportunities in your arena.
Oura Ring is dedicated to helping you understand your body inside an out. With two styles and five colors to choose from, their water resistant rings can capture your heart rate, calories burned, an activity level. It also tracks your body temperature trends and sleep quality at night. To receive the most accurate feedback along your health journey, head over to OuraRing.com/SUCCESS and save $15 off your order!
Indeed Indeed makes it easy to hire great talent. According to ComScore, Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide. • Start hiring RIGHT NOW with a SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLAR SPONSORED JOB CREDIT to upgrade your first job post at Indeed.com/SUCCESS . Go to Indeed.com/SUCCESS to claim your SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLAR CREDIT NOW.
BABBEL is an app that makes learning a new language fun & easy with no artificial lesson plans! Make your way over to www.babbel.com/SUCCESS to receive up to 55% off of your subscription. Enjoy the perks of lessons, podcast & live classes, and 14 languages to choose from. There's also a Twenty day money back guarantee!
- Rochelle has created Sugar Ain’t Sweet to help holistically treat those diagnosed with “long-term” health diseases. She aims to help people lose weight, eat healthily, prevent illnesses, and live medication free! Join her masterclass at www.sasmasterclass.com/S2S to reestablish your relationship with food and heal your body while increasing energy levels, and receive a free book.