410: Fairness In Relationships
Do you feel like you're carrying an unfair load in your relationship? The truth is, no relationship will be perfectly split with household responsibilities, carpooling the kids, taking care of the bills and any other number of responsibilities. However, it is important that both partners feel the relationship is fair. Listen to today's episode to learn what fairness looks like in a healthy relationship and how to make your relationship more balanced if it is not currently.
In this episode with Dr. Tracy Dalgleish we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How fair can you really make a relationship?
- The steps to take if you feel your partner is not carrying a fair load in the relationship
- Specific communication tools to productively create more fair relationships
- The importance of recognizing how our parents modeled relationships and it's impact on us
- How to navigate the shame spiral and not feeling good enough
- And much more!
Hatch Rest makes sleep better and more magical for your entire family. The all-in-one Hatch Rest is a smart sleep device with a sound machine and night light that grows with your kids. Get up to 15% off your purchase of a Hatch Rest and free shipping at hatch.co/ido.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices