412: How Group Therapy Can Improve Your Relationship
Group therapy and community can be a unique and powerful way to improve your relationship and feel supported, especially if your partner is neuro-diverse. Listen to today's show to learn more about group therapy and the value of community for your mental health.
In this episode with Lisa Anzaldua we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- What group therapy entails and how it's beneficial
- Navigating the difficulties of being in a relationship with a neuro-diverse partner
- The importance of validation, feeling seen and how to obtain it
- How to cultivate empathic resonance
- The importance of reclaiming the self in relationships
- And much more!
BetterSleep knows when you sleep better, you feel better, so they've given you endless options of sounds and guided content curated just for you. Relationship Advice is sponsored by BetterSleep. Download BetterSleep from your App Store or Google Play.
VIIA Hemp believes in the medicinal value found within the cannabis plant, that's why they are focused on making products that people actually feel. From energized to relaxed and blissed, VIIA Hemp has just what you are looking for.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices