413 | Mental Wealth & Healing | Rich Jones
In this episode: success on paper, building the life you want, therapy, craving progression, and what leads to change.
When beginning and well into your FI journey, it may seem like reaching and achieving your end goal of financial independence will somehow leave you feeling happier and more fulfilled. However, reaching this end goal doesn’t automatically solve all your problems. On this week’s episode we are joined by founder of FindMoreBalance.com and host of "The Mental Wealth Show" Rich Jones to have a conversation about mental health, rebuilding mindset and behaviors, and importance of finding your network of support in life. The FI journey is a great one because it allows you to introduce changes into your life, and no matter how big or different the changes are, they are still significant! The best part of this journey is that it is a personal one, so try to remember that! While the end goal may be reaching a monetary number, it is also about rebuilding and progressing into the person you want to be in all areas of life!
- Website: richrunstrack.com
- Podcast: The Mental Wealth Show
- Instagram: @richrunstrack
- LinkedIn: Rich Jones
- 4:12 - Introduction
- 5:36 - Success On Paper
- 12:31 - The Inflection Point, What Made You Change?
- 16:14 - Therapy
- 20:54 - Re-Finding The Person You Want To Be
- 27:38 - Craving Progress And Mastery
- 35:11 - Rebuilding Your Day-To-Day Life
- 43:50 - Leveraging Your Career To Get More From Life
- 52:21 - Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
- LeaveUs A Voicemail For Your Year End Wins
- The Top Chase Business Credit Cards for 2022
- Alignment & Adjustments | Scott & Taylor Rieckens | ChooseFI Ep 403
- The Tail End
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!
More Helpful Links and Resources:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI's 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Keep learning or start a new side hustle with one of our educational courses
- Commission-Free Investing with M1 Finance