419 | Your Bold Move for 2023 | Dominick Quartuccio
In this episode: bold moves, building bold moves, dreams, themes, uncomfortable awareness, and finding energy.
For most people, a new year can signify new goals that we hope to accomplish. Regardless of where you are on the FI journey, the new year ushers in a time for change and welcomes the opportunity to learn and grow! In this episode we are re-joined by Dominick Quartuccio to discuss navigating new beginnings and designing your “Bold Move” as we enter the new year. Instead of having a new year’s resolution which may remind you of what you didn’t accomplish the year before, try making a bold move that can act as a quantifiable metric for designing the life you want to live! The journey to FI is filled with ebbs and flows, and with that comes lessons that allow you to grow and learn as you find your way towards the life you want to live!
- Website: thegreatmanwithin.com
- Course: The Bold Move Masterclass: Use Code CHOOSEFI For 50% Off
- Podcast: The Great Man Within
- Book: "Design Your Future: 3 Simple Steps to Stop Drifting and Start Living"
- 1:21 - Introduction
- 7:20 - Quiet Desperation And Community
- 14:32 - The Bold Move
- 22:28 - Building A Bold Move
- 30:32 - Increasing Your Luck Surface Area And What Gives You Energy
- 33:50 - Finding Your Theme And Dream
- 39:28 - Uncomfortable Awareness And The Turbulence Of Life
- 47:19 - What You Want Will Reveal Itself, Eventually
- 56:27 - Using Bold Moves To Identify Dreams
- 59:04 - Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
- Find Your Local ChooseFI Group
- "The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich" by Tim Ferriss
- "Outwitting the Devil: The Secrets to Freedom and Success" by Napoleon Hill
- "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life" by Mark Manson
- "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor Frankl
- "Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time" by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
- John Olsen YouTube
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!
More Helpful Links and Resources:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI's 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Keep learning or start a new side hustle with one of our educational courses
- Commission-Free Investing with M1 Finance