437 | Student Loan Forgiveness: Essential Update | Travis Hornsby
This week we are re-joined by friend of the podcast, Travis Hornsby, to discuss some critical updates and deadlines pertaining to student loan forgiveness.
While the thought of paying off student loans can feel daunting, there may actually be some ways to mitigate the stress entirely! Though this episode may not pertain to your situation specifically, we believe it can act as a resource for some you may know, or others on this journey who are looking to potentially have their loans forgiven.
- 1:14 - Introduction/Where Are We Today?
- 9:45 - Irreversible Decisions
- 11:55 - The PSLF and IDR Waiver
- 17:34 - $300 vs $1500 a month
- 23:30 - Searching and Patience, What Are The Action Steps?
- 31:33 - Conclusion
Resources Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
- The Student Loan Reset | The Student Loan Planner | ChooseFI Ep 391
- Federal Student Aid
- Book a Consult with The Student Loan Planner (Discount through this link!)
- Subscribe to The FI Weekly!
More Helpful Links and Resources:
- Earn $1,000 in cashback with ChooseFI's 3-card credit card strategy
- Share FI by sending a friend ChooseFI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence
- Keep learning or start a new side hustle with one of our educational courses
- Commission-Free Investing with M1 Finance