491: The future of biohacking (and Ozempic) | regenerative medicine expert Matt Cook, M.D.
“I spent the first half of my life putting people to sleep and doing surgery. I’m spending the second half of my life waking them up and preventing surgery," says Matt Cook, M.D.
Matt, a pioneering regenerative medicine expert, joins us to discuss all the biohacking tools that will transform longevity as we know it, plus:
- Matt’s personal & professional background (~00:18 )
- The different types of injections in Matt’s practice (~03:51 )
- The science & benefits of NAD+ therapy (~07:56 )
- How early screening technology can save your life (~18:54 )
- How to know if you’re biologically fit (~26:08 )
- How to assess your VO2 max & why it matters (~29:16 )
- What you need to know about Ozempic (~31:52 )
- Can you microdose Ozempic? (~38:28 )
- Who should avoid peptide injections like Ozempic? (~43:44 )
- Other peptide injections for gut health, immunity & more (~49:04 )
- A primer on stem cell therapy (~51:04 )
- The best lifestyle habits to optimize your gut microbiome (~56:36 )
- Wild meat versus grass-fed, farm-raised meat (~01:03:19 )
- The future of regenerative medicine & biohacking (~01:06:36 )
- Why plasma is the most underrated health topic (~01:11:55 )
- How to exercise for longevity (~01:15:25 )
- The best tools to regulate pain (~01:20:56 )
Tale 15% off methylation support+ with code SUPPORT15. Cannot combine with gift cards or other discount codes. Apply code at checkout.
Referenced in the episode:
- Check out BioReset.
- mbg Podcast episode #480, with Peter Attia, M.D.
- Listen to Peter on The Megyn Kelly Show.
- Sign up for The Long Game.
We hope you enjoy this episode, and feel free to watch the full video on YouTube! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices