5 Money Habits: What The Rich Use to Make More w/ Jen Sincero
Jen will be speaking at The Summit of Greatness this year! Don’t miss out! Buy your tickets today – summitofgreatness.com –
In the episode, Jen delves into key takeaways, including the profound influence of the words we speak on our reality. She highlights the concept of money as a dynamic form of energy and life force, shedding light on its deeper significance. Jen emphasizes the pivotal role of a resilient and empowered mindset as the cornerstone for leading an exceptional life. She underscores the importance of self-awareness in shaping thoughts, behaviors, and beliefs for personal and professional advancement.
Jen Sincero is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, speaker and motivational cattle prod who’s helped countless people transform their personal and professional lives via her products, speaking engagements, newsletters, seminars and books. Her #1 New York Times bestseller, You Are a Badass®: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life (2013), has remained on the NY Times bestseller list for over five years, has sold over 5 million copies worldwide, is available in over 40 languages, and continues to grow in popularity around the globe.
In this episode you will learn,
- To what extent words you speak have a profound impact on your reality.
- How money is a form of energy and life force.
- Why cultivating a resilient and empowered mindset is the foundation for leading an extraordinary life.
- Why developing a keen awareness of your thoughts, behaviors, and beliefs is essential for personal and professional growth.
- Why desiring money is not the same as being greedy.
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1492
For more Greatness text PODCAST to +1 (614) 350-3960
Want more School of Greatness episodes like this one?
Bruce Lipton on Manifestation: https://link.chtbl.com/1312-pod
Joe Dispenza on the Law of Attraction: https://link.chtbl.com/1312-pod