765: Fella Fretting from Furtive Front Seat Fellatio | Feedback Friday
You're a straight man who was sexually assaulted by another man when you were just 21 years old, and it's haunted you ever since. Additionally, you bear the burden alone because you've never been able to tell your wife about this traumatic experience. What can you do to make this right after all this time? We'll try to help find an answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/765
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- As a straight man, you were sexually assaulted by another man at 21 and have never told your wife. The experience has been haunting you. What should you do?
- Written accuracy is a crucial part of your job, but you seem to make typos and mistakes no matter how hard you try. How can you improve your attention to detail while coping with the anxiety and insecurity that come with being criticized for your slip-ups?
- You work hard to secure your children's future, not so your in-laws can hobnob at the country club and drink wine they can't afford — so their failure to repay the $20,000 you loaned them is making you resentful. What do you do now?
- Is it worth reaching out to the "friends" who know about how your charming ex used to physically abuse you but went on vacation with him anyway? Or should you just write them all off and look for newer, better friends?
- You're a human resources management major who aspires to become a job recruiter. The irony: you can't seem to get yourself a job in spite of doing well in mock interviews. How do you get better at selling yourself to potential employers?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!