77. “We have $6.3 million. Why can’t we take a vacation?”
Tommy is 60 and he’s run his own business for more than 30 years. He loves his work and doesn’t plan to stop. Caroline, his wife, is 56 and is retiring from a stressful job in a few months. Together, they’ve amassed over $6M. She’s ready to spend it but Tommy can’t stop saving and investing.
Links mentioned in this episode
Connect with Ramit
- Get Money Coaching with Ramit
- Download the Conscious Spending Plan
- Get my New York Times best-selling book
- Get my no-numbers journal
- Other episodes
If you and your partner have a money issue and you want my help, I occasionally select a couple to work with, free of charge. Apply for my help here.
Produced by Crate Media.