781: Peter Zeihan | Mapping the Collapse of Globalization
Peter Zeihan (@peterzeihan) is a geopolitical strategist, founder of the consulting firm Zeihan on Geopolitics, and author of The Absent Superpower, The Accidental Superpower, Disunited Nations, and The End of the World is Just the Beginning: Mapping the Collapse of Globalization.
What We Discuss with Peter Zeihan:
- How advancements in technology and global trade have led to a world where virtually everything we could want or need is available on tap.
- What the role of the United States has been in creating such a world, and why it seems to be rapidly losing interest in maintaining this role.
- What would happen if this interconnected world were to suddenly become disconnected — and the nations of the world had to become self-sufficient and produce their own goods, food, and energy.
- How only a small percentage of the world's countries could successfully adapt to such a disruption, and what this would mean for the majority of the global population.
- What the aftermath of this social upheaval might look like, and how we can be best prepared to emerge from the chaos intact.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/781
This Episode is Brought to You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
the guy sounded like a sociopath. bounding numbers of potential dead through conflict/famine like they were dots. half a billion here or there. I'd guess he might be slightly right leaning.🤔