79. “We’re worth $700,000+ but my wife took away my credit card”
Kirsten and Jon are both 34, raising two young boys in Canada. Kirsten, an engineer, is all about problems and solutions, going as far as "parenting" Jon when he overspends. Jon avoids money talk like the plague, even giving up his use of the joint credit card to avoid further static at home.
Links mentioned in this episode
Connect with Ramit
- Get Money Coaching with Ramit
- Download the Conscious Spending Plan
- Get my New York Times best-selling book
- Get my no-numbers journal
- Other episodes
If you and your partner have a money issue and you want my help, I occasionally select a couple to work with, free of charge. Apply for my help here.
Produced by Crate Media.