80. “If I add any more to our $50,000 credit card debt, he will ask for a divorce” (Part 1)
Sarah and Kevin are 38 and 42. They sold their home to pay off $130k in debt, only to dig themselves another $55k hole, six months later. Sarah is worried that if she doesn’t stop her credit card spending, Kevin will ask for a divorce. We need two episodes to untangle their complicated situation.
Connect with Ramit
- Get Money Coaching with Ramit
- Download the Conscious Spending Plan
- Get my New York Times best-selling book
- Get my no-numbers journal
- Other episodes
If you and your partner have a money issue and you want my help, I occasionally select a couple to work with, free of charge. Apply for my help here.
Produced by Crate Media.