800: Can Therapy Wreck a Background Check? | Feedback Friday
Sexually abused by your own brother at a young age, and aware of your own proclivities to possibly abuse others younger than yourself, you wonder if seeking therapy to alleviate how you feel might get you in trouble if you ever sought security clearance for a government job. What should you do? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Will seeking therapy for your own issues related to being sexually abused as a child result in denial of security clearance for a government job?
- Multiple rounds of job interviews — with zero results — have taken their toll on your mental health. How can you remain rageless when the machine treats you like a soulless cog?
- Is it wrong to cut off your dying, constantly complaining BPD dad when his apologies for being a terrible parent are conditional upon accepting that your mother wasn't a saint?
- You've booked a one-way ticket abroad in hopes of finding respite from your relationship dry spell. Is there a better way to get past your insecurities and put yourself out there?
- Is booking that childhood dream destination for your honeymoon worth the trouble, or should you just go somewhere safe and scenic?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/800
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!