804: Beau's Bad Bets Bust Beloved's Bank | Feedback Friday
Your gambling addict of a boyfriend has put you $70,000 in debt, and now you're wondering if the notarized document he's agreed to sign will really be enough to ensure you'll ever see that money again. While you're smart enough to know the house always wins when wagering, you have a sneaking suspicion that the girlfriend doesn't. Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your gambling addict of a boyfriend has put you $70,000 in debt, and now you're wondering if the notarized document he's agreed to sign will really be enough to ensure you'll ever see that money again. [Thanks to Corbin Payne for helping us with yet another doozy!]
- You worry your good friend may be getting married before he's emotionally or financially ready — and the couple's frequent bickering just exacerbates your misgivings. Should you voice your concerns, or just let them go?
- Recent layoffs at your company — of long-time and high-performing employees, many of your friends included — leave you feeling disheartened and insecure, even though you survived this round. Is preparing your resume the most logical next step?
- Your 76-year-old mother has recently admitted to suffering serious health issues from the stress of caring for her dying husband and wondering how to take care of herself once he's gone. If you can't convince her to try therapy, how might you help her manage this stress that's tearing her apart?
- Being a charismatic teenager who's always romantically approached might sound like a dream to most of your peers, but the truth is you hate hurting the ones you turn away. Aside from eschewing basic hygiene, is there a compassionate way to dial down the mojo?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/804
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute...