812: Your Ex is Your Boss: Is Your Career Lost? | Feedback Friday
What comes next when your boss is also your ex? If you happen to grumble, will your career crumble? We'll try to find answers to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What comes next when your boss is your ex? If you happen to grumble, will your career crumble?
- Your beloved brother married the woman you once considered your best friend. You've since discovered she's a manipulative she-hag with questionable politics and now you want nothing to do with either of them. How do you deal with them when they reach out to reconnect?
- Your lack of a current relationship makes your roommate's loudly vocal confirmation of the opposite awkward. How should you diplomatically handle this?
- You worry that your physically fit nephew who wants to join the Navy SEALs might not be mentally fit enough to handle the violence of war. He wants to enlist because it would look good on his resume, but you doubt his commitment to killing strangers for his country. What should you do?
- When you're a small-potatoes but sincere podcast host, how do you deal with disrespectful guests who feel like they're doing you a favor for giving you the time of day?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/812
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!