830: Terry Crews | On Hollywood, Harassment, and Healing
Terry Crews (@terrycrews) is a beloved cinema and television star, furniture designer, artist, philanthropist, activist, former NFL player, and author. His most recent book is Tough: My Journey to True Power.
What We Discuss with Terry Crews:
- How Terry prioritizes mental and physical health through exercise, nutrition, and rest.
- What Terry has learned about the power of forgiveness and how it can help to break cycles of anger and resentment — on an individual and societal level.
- How staying true to ourselves and pursuing what we love — even in the face of risking failure or criticism — allows us to make a positive impact on ourselves as well as the world.
- Terry's views on personal accountability as a crucial component of growth and change, and how taking responsibility for our actions allows us to become the best versions of ourselves.
- The importance of empathy and understanding toward people with different perspectives and backgrounds, and the need to engage in respectful dialogue while seeking common values.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/830
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!