836: Scott Lyons | Overcoming an Addiction to Drama
Dr. Scott Lyons (@drscottlyons) is a neuroscientist focusing on cognitive psychology and the impact of mindfulness on mental well-being, founder of The Embody Lab, host of The Gently Used Human podcast, and author of Addicted to Drama: Healing Dependency on Crisis and Chaos in Yourself and Others. [TW // Self-harm and suicide are discussed.]
What We Discuss with Dr. Scott Lyons:
- What drama addiction is, and why it's so much more than just seeking constant attention from others.
- How to recognize drama addiction in yourself and others.
- How to grasp the ways in which drama addiction affects your well-being.
- How to build and uphold boundaries in our drama-ridden lives.
- How to heal a drama addiction and live a more peaceful, less chaotic life.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/836
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!