86. “I make $450,000/year from YouTube. My husband is ashamed he can’t match my success”
Darby and Kirsty, 27 and 25, are professional YouTubers. While Kirsty’s art tutorial channel explodes in profitability, Darby’s efforts lag behind in viewership and earnings, creating a stark contrast in their money dynamic. He feels he doesn’t deserve comfort. She waits for her success to vanish.
This episode is brought to you by:
BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/ramit today to get 10% off your first month.
DeleteMe | Offer for IWT Listeners 20% off all plans with the code RAMIT or go to joindeleteme.com/ramit.
Babbel | Right now, when you purchase a 3-month Babbel subscription, you’ll get an additional 3 months for FREE. Go to Babbel.com and use promo code RAMIT.
Links mentioned in this episode:
• Sign up for Double Engine Growth
Connect with Ramit:
• Get Money Coaching with Ramit
• Download the Conscious Spending Plan
• Get my New York Times best-selling book
If you and your partner have a money issue and you want my help, I occasionally select a couple to work with, free of charge. Apply for my help here.
Produced by Crate Media.