885: No Need to Be Chummy with a Grandad So Scummy | Feedback Friday
Are you right to cut ties with your grandpa now that his sociopathic, incestuous, and pedophilic history has come to light? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Some people in your family disagree with your decision to cut ties with Grandpa now that his sociopathic, incestuous, and pedophilic history has come to light. What should you do? [Thanks to Maria Socolof and Brad Watts for helping us with another heavy one!]
- Six months off weed during a manic period brought you artistic success and closeness to your wife and kids. Now, in a 'down' time, an urge to resume communion with the righteous herb has returned — much to the chagrin of your wife. Is it worth it?
- Your father gave you and your siblings each $100,000 to use for investing in real estate. While you did use much of it to put a down payment on a house, you wasted about half self-soothing while dealing with a depressing, friendless work assignment in the middle of nowhere. Though you know your dad would be disappointed, should you come clean?
- Management at your company has become toxic since a recent merger, and they want you to jump through the hoop of finishing your bachelor's degree to make an extra $10,000 in your current position. Unfortunately, a Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis has you worried you might not be up to the challenge. What's your best move?[Thanks to HR professional Joanna Tate for helping us with this one!]
- Is there value in platforming divisive figures like RFK Jr. on this show?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi and Instagram @gabrielmizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/885