888: Marc Andreessen | Exploring the Power, Peril, and Potential of AI
AI advocate Marc Andreessen joins us to clear up misconceptions about AI and discuss its potential impact on job creation, creativity, and moral reasoning.
What We Discuss with Marc Andreessen:
- Will AI create new jobs, take our old ones outright, or amplify our ability to perform them better?
- What role will AI play in current and future US-China relations?
- How might AI be used to shape (or manipulate) public opinion and the economy?
- Does AI belong in creative industries, or does it challenge (and perhaps cheapen) what it means to be human?
- How can we safeguard our future against the possibility that AI could get smart enough to remove humanity from the board entirely?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/888
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!