893: Make Ex's Hard Life Nice without Self-Sacrifice? | Feedback Friday
Can you balance support for an unlucky but amicable ex with personal boundaries that keep you tethered to your own improvement? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Can you balance support for an unlucky but amicable ex with personal boundaries that keep you tethered to your own improvement?
- As the rock upon which others find stability when they're pushed to their limits, official assistance for your coaching role is lacking. Is it time to organize?
- Is the therapist advising you to stick with your philandering, narcissistic dentist of a husband because "you're not getting any younger, and that's just how dentists are" a quack?
- Your hard work and seed investment allowed your wife to quit her 9-5 job to start her own business, which is thriving after a bumpy start. But now she's seen by your family and the community as the savvy entrepreneur and you're just the dude who "works on the computer all day." Is there a way to elevate yourself (and your withering ego) without diminishing your better half?
- After being caught smuggling Bibles into China 20 years ago, you'd love to revisit the country. How can you find out if you're on some kind of list that might get you instantly arrested and disappeared by the totalitarian government when crossing the border?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi and Instagram @gabrielmizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/893
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals