897: Is Friendship Defeated Because You Dry Cheated? | Feedback Friday
Should you throw in the friendship towel after a feckless frottage foul with someone's significant other? Can you make it right? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Should you throw in the friendship towel after a feckless frottage foul with someone's significant other, or can you make it right? Shrugging your shoulders and quipping, "At least it's a dry cheat" is probably not your best option.
- As parents, you've been bearing the burden of your adult daughter's bad choices in education, employment, and financial responsibilities, but she hasn't always been so reckless. What's changed, and how can you help her regain her footing when she doesn't even seem to want to help herself?
- You love to travel, but struggle to sleep away from your own bed due to persistent insomnia or hypersensitivity. You've experimented with all the common remedies to no avail, but what's left to try? [This segment is sponsored by BetterHelp. Big thanks to Haesue Jo, Head of Clinical Operations at BetterHelp!]
- How do you gently nudge your 70-year-old parents away from offering body-shaming commentary that was more socially acceptable in their youth (and was instrumental in the negative way you felt about yourself in yours)?
- Though life in your hometown is what many would consider idyllic, you can't shake the feeling that you've missed out on experiencing what it would be like to live elsewhere. How can you explore your options without upending the quality of life your family currently enjoys?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi and Instagram @gabrielmizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/897
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute...