899: Jennifer Cohen | Live the Life You Want, Not the Life You Get
What We Discuss with Jennifer Cohen:
- Even the innately shy and introverted can develop a skill set of boldness to fearlessly pursue relationships, careers, and whatever bounties life has to offer.
- Why boldness is more important than intelligence when it comes to taking advantage of opportunities that come your way.
- How you can craft personal and professional connections without being schmoozy about it.
- Even Beyoncé needs to adopt an alter ego to pull off her legendary, larger-than-life feats of performance — so imagine what miracles adopting your own alter ego can work for you.
- How someone at rock bottom can still find ways to exercise gratitude and remain hopeful for better times ahead.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/899
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store