904: Ditching Bad Dad Would Make You So Glad | Feedback Friday
How do you overcome your abusive father's harassment and protect yourself from his unhinged, unwelcome intrusions in the future? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you overcome your abusive father's harassment and protect yourself from his unhinged, unwelcome intrusions in the future?
- Should you endure the discomfort of working alongside a sleazy colleague who sleeps with every woman he can, or actively seek new employment despite being a few months away from your degree?
- Should you step down as best man for kicking a disrespectful jerk of a guest out of your friend's bachelor party?
- You assumed you and your significant other of six years would eventually marry, but since neither of you wants kids, you've been told there's no point in "getting the government involved" in your lives. Is it time for you to cut your losses and search for someone who is willing to make a real commitment?
- If your feathers have been ruffled by something we've said on this show, is it possibly a sign they were in need of being ruffled?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi and Instagram @gabrielmizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/904
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!