A Post-Valentine's Day FU Episode
It's Season 2, Episode 8 of the Friday Night Karaoke Podcast, and the theme was #FNKFU!
Valentine's Day is all about love, but what happens when it just doesn't work out? What happens when it's just a hot ugly mess of a break-up? That's what #FNKFU is all about - songs about breaking up, about sticking it to your Ex, about taking back your independence after burning down their (figurative and literal) house. So Love Yourself and Let It Go, because we know it Hurts Like Hell to Die From A Broken Heart. Switch Up because it will Be Alright, you'll be Happier if you Really Don't Care, so Before He Cheats drop that Heartless Stone Cold Heartbreaker and remember it's Ok Not To Be Ok. You're Stronger now that your Out Of Love, so sleep easy knowing that they are Somebody That You Used To Know.
Featured in this episode alongside hosts Mike Wiston and Joe Rubin:
- Nick Jackson with Crazy by Gnarles Barkley
- Asthmabully Jones with Cocaine Blues by Johnny Cash
- Dana LaValle with Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
- Karen Kolar with All Star by Smashmouth
- Patti Usselman with Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert
- Scott Berg with She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd
- Ed Cunard with One For My Baby by Bill Miller
- Eric Dubrofsky with Hopelessly Devoted To You by Grease
- Victor Tennant with Take Good Care Of My Baby by Elvis
- Jennifer & Toni with Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus
Love what you hear? Join the official Friday Night Karaoke FB group, a completely negativity free karaoke destination, and be part of the action! www.facebook.com/groups/fridaynightkaraoke. Hope to see you there!