ATTG 1983: There's A Shortcut for That - Prime Day, Chandrayaan-3, Proton Pass
- FTC loses appeals court bid to temporarily block Microsoft-Activision deal.
- Here's what shoppers bought on Amazon Prime Day 2023.
- Is it worth upgrading my TV to a newer model?
- How can I record a documentary with today's available technology?
- Are there carriers that handle sim jacking better than the other?
- Rod Pyle and India's Chandrayaan-3 mission.
- What are my options for acquiring hearing aids?
- Is it a security risk to continue using a router whose firmware is outdated?
- Is Proton Pass a good choice of a password manager?
- Can I import my MP3s to my iPhone within Linux?
- How does Apple's Time Machine work when backing up my hard drive?
- Chris Marquardt and the Tasty Assignment review.
- Rosemary Orchard of iOS Today shares a shortcut that you can use to help re-size photos in large batches as a response to a caller from last week.
- Why is my printer not being detected on my network?
Host: Leo Laporte
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Show notes and links for this episode are available at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys/episodes/1983
Download or subscribe to this show at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys