Are Entrepreneurs Born or Made?
What do you believe: are entrepreneurs born or made? Many people, and maybe you too, wonder if there are some innate qualities or personality traits that some people naturally possess that they are born with that gives them the ability to succeed as an entrepreneur.
This podcast episode is for the analytical-minded, so if research and theory tends to make you snooze, this episode is not for you. If exploring mindsets and ideas while comparing it with research from the past is your thing, this is an episode specifically made for you.
We discuss in this episode, on whether entrepreneurs are born or made:
- The debate on whether entrepreneurs are born or made. (2:20 )
- Research on nature versus nurture. (4:10 )
- Key traits of successful entrepreneurs. (8:23 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/14
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/14
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.