Best Of: Are You Benefitting from Your Friends With Benefits?
([TW: SA] If you would like to skip this portion of the episode, please skip through: 21:25-22:00 ) Let’s talk friends with benefits. Somewhere between a relationship and a situationship, you’ve got FWBs... And in my view, they’re a completely valid relationship model. But let’s be honest: they’re not for everyone. Navigating the friendship part of an FWB can get murky, especially if you’re secretly hoping it will turn into a real relationship. So in this popular best-of episode, I first help you get clear on whether or not you’re a good candidate for an FWB set-up. Next, we talk about how to establish your terms going in, because trust me – before you have sex with your friends, your communication skills have to be on-point. Finally I answer all your FWB questions, including: when you’ve had the same FWB for years but crave more with them, should you speak up? Or move on to someone more committed?
See the full show notes at sexwithemily.com
- 10 Ways to Use Lube During Sex
- 8 Ways to Masturbate (Better) in the Shower
- VIIA Hemp Co’s High Love Libido Gummies (code EMILY for 15% sitewide + Free CBD Sleep Gummies Sample)
- Yes, No, Maybe List, Tips for Communication & Other Guides
- Womaness (code EMILY for 20% off)
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- The only sex book you’ll ever need: Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Want more? Sex With Emily: Home
- Let’s get social: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Let’s text: Sign Up Here
- Want me to slide into your inbox? Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.