Best Of: How Sleep Affects Your Sex Drive w/ Dr. Michael Breus
Your sleep affects your sex drive: we know this. The bottom line: if you know the right sleep hacks, you can have much better sex. In this fascinating Best Of episode with Dr. Michael Breus, we dive into the science of sleep and how to leverage it for sexual arousal. Starting with the four chronotypes, your body’s natural disposition to be awake or asleep, we help you figure out how to work with your body (not against it) for sexual arousal. We also discuss snoring – why it happens and how it affects your sexual connection. “I’ve saved more marriages as a sleep therapist than I ever would have as a marital therapist,” says Dr. Breus. In this episode, you’ll learn how to work with your unique circadian rhythm for better sex and communication.
- Flow With It: How to Have Period Sex
- 6 Ways to Infuse Intimacy into Your Weeknights
- SHOP WITH EMILY! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- Hello Again Suppositories (code EMILY25 for 25% off orders over $50)
- ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Sex With Emily: Home
- More Sex With Emily: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Match App: Apple App Store | Google Play
- More Dr. Michael Breus: Website | Instagram | Twitter
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.