Best Of: How to Squirt & Find Your G-Spot w/ Deborah Sundahl
Good news: every vulva owner can learn how to squirt. But it does take practice, and on today’s Best Of show, I’ve got sex educator, author, and female ejaculation expert Deborah Sundahl here to walk us through it. First, Deborah clarifies the connection between squirting and the G-spot, and just in case you have any doubts about the G-spot’s existence, Deborah tells you how to find yours in the mirror. Next, we clarify what female ejaculate is – hint, not pee – and how this fluid builds up in your body. We also talk about the difference between squirting and orgasm, and finally, we take your top questions on how to squirt with a partner. Yes: there are step-by-step tips! Because, as I always say, the wetter, the better.
- Your Guide to Mutual Masturbation
- How to Train Your Vagina
- ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- MEET ME ON TOUR! Sex With Emily Book Tour: SMART SEX Event Dates
- TAKE THE SEX IQ QUIZ! Email proof of pre-order purchase to email@example.com and I’ll send you a link to take the quiz
- SMART SEX PRIZE PACK (submit your pre-order proof of purchase at the bottom of the page, be entered to win the prize pack and everyone that enters receives a copy of my new and improved Yes! No! Maybe? Guide)
- Playdrop Sex Mat (code EMILY10 for 10% OFF & a bonus play rag worth $25)
- Female Ejaculation & The G-Spot
- More Deborah Sundahl: Website
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.