Big screens, bigger screens, suitcase screens
The Verge's Nilay Patel, David Pierce, Alex Cranz, and Dan Seifert discuss the iMac's 25th anniversary, the state of streaming, a TV in a suitcase, and a whole lot more.
- Linus Tech Tips pauses production as controversy swirls
- They Review Movies on TikTok, but Don’t Call Them Critics
- YouTube is adding chat, highlights, and Shorts to NFL Sunday Ticket
- It’s official, people aren’t watching TV as much as they used to
iMac at 25: a visual history of Apple's iconic all-in-one computer
- How the iMac saved Apple
- For a generation of students, the iMac was a gateway to the future
- In a world full of laptops, is there a place for the iMac?
Apple moved the end call button again in iOS 17
- These iOS 17 Features Won't Be Available at Launch - MacRumors
Everything New in iOS 17 Beta 6 - MacRumors
DisplayPort: A Better Video Interface | Hackaday
- LG now sells this bizarre TV in a suitcase, and I must have it
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 family review: easier choices
- Google Chrome will summarize entire articles for you with built-in generative AI
- OpenAI wants GPT-4 to solve the content moderation dilemma
- An Iowa school district is using ChatGPT to decide which books to ban
- The Biden administration urges the Supreme Court to take up content moderation cases
- Special counsel obtained ‘some volume’ of DMs from Donald Trump’s Twitter account
- Microsoft to hold ‘special event’ in New York City on September 21st
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 866-VERGE11, we love hearing from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices